Fish and Potatoes
- 4 potatoes
- 4 fish fillets, 200 g
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup Anchor Whipping Cream
- ½ cups Evaporated Milk
- 2 tbsp Anchor butter, melted
- 1 tbsp nutmeg
- ½ cups capers
- 1 cup Anchor Parmesan Cheese
- Salad, fresh, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (350°F)
- Cut Potatoes and boil in water and salt
- Cook until they are slightly soft.
- Mash Potatoes, set aside.
- Season the fish with olive oil, garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
- Mix the whipping cream with the evaporated milk, the melted butter, the nutmeg, salt and pepper.
- In an oven-proof dish place the fish, add half the sauce, top with mashed potatoes, add the remaining sauce.
- Then add the capers, sprinkle with cheese and bake for 20 minutes. Serve, and accompany with fresh salad.
Serve and Enjoy!