- 1 medium seedless watermelon
- 1 cup Evaporated Milk
- ½ cup vanilla yogurt
- 3 tbsps maple syrup
- 2 sprigs of mint to garnish
- Gather all your ingredients
- Cut the watermelon into small chunks (about ½ inch each)
- Line a cookie sheet with waxed paper.
- Place the fresh-cut watermelon on the cookie sheet, leaving a little space between the pieces
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for 1 hour. If preparing the watermelon in advance for smoothies later in the week, once frozen, transfer it to plastic storage bags and freeze in 3-cup portions until ready to use
- Once frozen, measure 3 cups of frozen watermelon and place in a blender
- Top the fruit with your Evaporated Milk, yogurt, and maple syrup. Blend until smooth.
- Serve the watermelon smoothies immediately in a chilled glass
- Garnish with a wedge of watermelon and fresh mint, if desired.
Serve and Enjoy!